Monday, October 27, 2008

Getten cold....errrrr!!!

Well here it is almost November.. wow! how time had gone by so fast..And here it is almost time for voting.. So yeah I'm still sick I have a cold..So yeah on sat I thought that I was going to Tn for a friends b-day party and come to remember that it is on the 1st of Nov not the 25th..So hahaha to me I just didn't realise it..So I could have gone to a gym meet but I just stayed home and did things around the house and then went to to a cool little store and got some pretty earrings and a cool pic frame and then went to SONIC for lunch.. It was great! YUM!! ;) Then I went to wal-mart and got some cool pics off my jump drive and then came home and just chilled watched TV and just did nothing by myself.. Well say its something Ive needed for a while..Alone time is what I needed that day.. Then on Sunday I got to see my friends from Fla and then we went up to my parents house and had a late lunch and then I went back home to get ready for our 40days of love small group meeting... So all in all it was a good weekend...

No comments: