Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New shoes and things..

Well yesterday I got a new pair of work shoes cause my others were falling apart so I went to our shoes store and with Amanda got a new pair of green and gray work shoes and wore them all day and my feet didn't hurt at all.. So I think I got a good pair..lol ;) So yeah yesterday was my long day at the gym and yesterday was for sure a LONG day.. Well I still had to train our new coach for our little kids.. So the last two classes I did I made here lead them and show how to do it and I just stood there and just help just a little when was needed. And when I did my last tot class I just was there just to make sure she did OK and was kept them going and so for the last tot class of the day she did it all by herself. And what I saw (cause i was teaching an other class) she did pretty well.. Just needs some more work on this and she will be fine. So that was yesterday. Right now I am at the house I baby sit and right now the girls are having there snack and being very loud..lol :) So today I don't have to work as late as yesterday..YEA!

No comments: