Saturday, September 6, 2008

its me!!

Hi all!!! I just made my own Blog... So here it is. Well as some of you might know I moved out of my rents house and I moved in with my big sister and have been here for 4 days and so far its kinda wired...But I'm getting use to it... its really nice when I get done with work and I don't have to drive like 30 mins to get home... I just have a 7 min drive and I'm home..;) I also got a new dresser and I have to sand and paint it.. I haven't got all my room in order yet..I'm getting there. Well our fall classes have started for gym and they were really good.. Oh yeah I also have started baby sitting for someone I know and I baby sit for two beautiful twin 18 month girls..God has really BLESSED me in the pass weeks..God is just so AMAZING!!!!!!!!! He is always faithful to me and what I do... Well got to go do things..

All for a KING,
kat

No comments: