Monday, September 22, 2008

What a day...

Well as I do every Monday I get to clean the gym and then I get to have lunch with my dad. Then after I had lunch with my dad I had to go to the store and get some things and then I had to go to work and teach..And by the time I was done I was so tired and just felt like I was so out of it.. I was telling that to my friend/co-worker when I was taking her home.. And today I didn't pinch my finger..Yea!! So yeah I just didn't feel like myself tonight when I got done with work and the gym was a total mess!! I could not believe how messy it got and so me and two of my co-workers picked it all up and then it looked alot better.. It just seemed that everything got taking out and was just everywhere on the floor, by the beams ect..So tomorrow I get to go to prayer and I hope I don't feel the way I'm feeling now.. Well it might help if I get to bed and get some sleep cause I have to get up at 5:15am!! And tomorrow is my LONG DAY at work! But then I don't have to baby sit on wed so I can sleep in on that day. yea! Well ok time to hit the bed now..My eyes are getting harder to keep open now..lol ;)

No comments: