Sunday, September 7, 2008

A walk on the Greenway

I went and walked on the greenway for the first time with Amanda and Cam and we walked 5miles and it was good and HOT on our walk. So now I'm all hot and sweaty.. But I went to church this morning and it was good.. And then I went home and started to sand my new dresser and it has three doors and the bottem door is not a door anymore. meaning it wont open so I have two doors that well open and one that is not real but looks real.. I just said to myself when i saw this, ARE YOU KINDDING!! I was kinda put out about it in some ways. So now all I have to do is paint it. So I had my first week of fall classes for gym and it was good. So tomorrow I have to go back to work. And I have to clean the gym in the morning. Yea! What fun!! ;) Well that is all I have to say for now.. love to all..

All for a KING,
Kat

1 comment:

Janet said...

Nice! A good way to keep in touch. You need some photos of your cute self here tho!!! The greenway would make some beautiful photos too...
Hugs \o/,
Janet