Tuesday, September 9, 2008

prayer and work...

Well I sit my alarm for 5:15am cause today I went to prayer at six.. And your wondering why did you sit it for 5 and I tell you it takes me along time to get up and out of the bed.. So I went to prayer and it was good.. I was also trying not to fall asleep too cause I stayed up till 12 watching somthing with cam.. So yeah it was my fault for not getting to bed earlyer.. well I did have to go pick up amanda and cam cause they went on a walk and it started to rain and they were stuck and so amanda calls me and asks if I would come pick them up cause it was rainning and walking in the rain it not so fun.. So I did and it was already like 9 somthing and I hadnt eatting dinner so I had a late dinner of mac and chesse. Well now im getting ready for a long day of work working with mommy and mes and and ages from 3-5 years old from 1:30pm to 7:20 with two brakes one for lunch and the other just to rest.. And then I have like five to ten min brakes in between classes which is very nice.. lol ;) Well I got to go get the rest of me ready for work..later!

All for a KING,
Kat the gym coach ;)

No comments: